As you know by now, Heritage Square is home to three historic properties. You are welcomed into our home to enjoy your event; however, due to the historic nature of the setting, there are some special rules to follow.
*Rules listed here are subject to change. Your contract specifies all rules and fees.
- Renter will not move any furnishings. No abuse of Heritage Square property allowed to include objects on tables, cabinets, etc.
- Renter will pay cost of restoring or replacing lost or damaged property.
- Disorderly people will be removed from the property.
- Renter/Caterer will be responsible for maintaining continuous clean-up. Renter will leave the kitchen clean and remove from premises all garbage and trash.
- Renter is responsible for removing all props, flowers, etc. Grounds must be cleaned after event.
- No dancing inside any of the buildings.
- No smoking in any of the buildings.
- No fire in fireplaces or candles burned in any of the buildings.
- No red wine may be served in the buildings. Other alcoholic beverages, champagne, and non-staining punch may be served.
- No rice thrown on property. Birdseed may be used. $50 penalty for seed/rice thrown inside any of the buildings.
- Only the bridal party is allowed upstairs.
- The Woman's Club is not responsible for personal property left or lost at Heritage Square.
- An appropriate number of Club representatives will be available during the entire rental period.
- The Woman's Club will secure the buildings and grounds after rental events.